Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dream Job




Probably not surpising to most people, but my dream job is to bake big beautiful cakes and own the cutest little bakery that you have ever seen. I know I could make thins happen since I got into culinary school and all, but that kind of business would not go to well in this lovely place that we call Endicott. I want to raise my family here some day and I don't want to have to move to some big city. Since my second choice is to be a teacher I'm hoping maybe I can sart a little cake business on the side. So, I can kind of have my dream job someday!

3 comments:

lizayouloveit said...

Victoria I never knew you wanted to be a teacher too!! But the cake thing, thats awesome. I think you'd be amazing at making beautiful wedding cakes or ones for elaborate birthday parties and such. I love to watch people make them on TV and to think someday that could be you is great =]

smashbrother said...

hmm cake that actually sounds goo just about now. Anyway, that is actually a really cool job. I know you want to stay in endicott but why not consider another town. It does not have to be a city but if it was a little bigger then endicott then you might be able to be a full time baker. O and also if youare thinking about marriage then if your spouse has a job then that would definently help with the money situation.

missbrightside said...

Actually, all the bakeries around here suck (to be completely blunt). If you've ever been to a larger city bakery (or even just a really good small town one) you know that these places are just not even close.

You could tap into that need! I'm sure you'd do it ten times better than these schmoes.
=]